COVID-19: A Message from the CEO
This COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented. The necessary impact on our day-to-day lives would have been unthinkable just two weeks ago. While everyone is affected, those of us serving the addiction treatment/recovery space realize social-distancing is very risky for those in recovery. In reality, relapse is more life-threatening than the virus. The only bright spot for all of us at CHESS Health during this crisis is knowing that the Connections App is helping people, from Maine to Australia. Last week’s overall usage was 34% higher than the prior week and patient messaging across the platform was up over 200%. Our provider staff increased their messaging to their patients by over 300% compared to the prior week – and the prior week was a record week itself. We are grateful to offer a safe method to reduce isolation and continue the recovery process for those with substance use disorder. Please reach out to us directly if we can be of any assistance and thank you to everyone standing in the gap addressing addiction and medical issues at this critical time.
FOR TREATMENT PROVIDERS
- Increase patient volumes through network expansion and enhancement
- Better treatment adherence
- Demonstrate competitive differentiation
- Improve patient outcomes, generate data for payers
FOR HEALTH PLANS & GOVERNMENTS
- Fewer relapses and readmissions
- Solve access to care challenges
- Data on provider performance
- Improve referral to treatment quality measures
FOR HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Reduce SUD related ED visits
- Build addiction treatment service line
- Optimize SBIRT referrals from ED and primary care
- Exhibit community leadership with eIntervention network
Evidence-based Technology Addressing the Crisis of Substance Use Disorder (SUD) From Intervention To Treatment to Recovery.
THE CHESS PLATFORM INCLUDES
SUD Referral Management
with Patient Engagement
Mobile Delivery of
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Watch How CHESS Is Changing Lives
EVIDENCE-BASED SOLUTIONS IMPROVING LIVES OF INDIVIDUALS WITH SUD
The CHESS solutions are based on pioneering addiction therapy/recovery technologies, CBT4CBT (Kathleen Carroll, PhD) and ACHESS (David Gustafson, PhD), which together have been studied in more than ten clinical trials and the subject of dozens of published articles.
error: Content is protected !!