Responsibilities and Qualities of a Customer Success Consultant
CHESS is looking for a sharp, highly–motivated, detail–oriented individual to support new and current CHESS Health customers to succeed in the use of the CHESS solutions.
The most important quality of a high–performing Customer Success Team member, at any level, is their passion for and commitment to supporting our clients to achieve their clinical and operational goals, knowing that the #1 goal for all involved is the successful recovery of patients being treated for substance use disorder (SUD).
What you’ll do:
▪ Learn our suite of products and lead the implementation of CHESS Health solutions from start to go–live and beyond
▪ Build relationships with customers and internal CHESS teams
▪ Be the voice of the customer and navigate internal processes with stakeholders from various teams such as IS, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.
▪ Conduct customer training. Use online meeting platforms (e.g., Zoom) or be in–person to train customers on the CHESS solutions
▪ Balance multiple projects/customers at varying stages in the customer lifecycle
▪ Hone your creativity. Develop training videos and written content which serve as additional product content to customers and end users
▪ Sharpen your analytical skills. Use our Enterprise Analytics tool to understand in–app trends, provide actionable insights, and review outcomes with customers to drive increased adoption and use of product(s) Handle the big picture and the details. You are organized and on top of customer project milestones ensuring nothing gets missed
▪ Continual improvement. Come up with new ways to add value to the Customer Success team
▪ Expand product functionality. Identify product enhancements with a lens of creativity to differentiate our products
▪ Work successfully in a matrix environment with project team members from multiple different organizations
▪ Once it is safe to do so, travel to support customers in–person. Prior to COVID, one multi–
day trip every three weeks was the norm.
▪ Best of all, be a team player in supporting colleagues, sharing best practices, and contributing ideas to make colleagues, CHESS Health, and its customers more successful